Of course, you have to provide useful or interesting contents in your blog in order to attract people to visit.
2. Verified your account by adding the given code to the header of your blog (If still unsure, Click on the Get help with adding Adsense code)
3. Create and give an unique name to the ads
4. Once you click on Save and get code button, a new window with your Google Adsense code will pop up
5. Hover on Appearance and click on Widgets
6. Add Custom HTML Widget
7. Add in your Google Adsense code into Custom HTML Widget
There is no greater joy than to do things that you are passionate in. Google Adsense is an easy tool for you to monetize your blog. And if you are still unsure about should you start a blog, what you can do is to try it out by installing WordPress on your own desktop/laptop. Once you get the hang of it, you can migrate the blog to a hosting site.
If you enjoyed the post, we will be grateful if you could help to spread the post by sharing on facebook or google plus. Thank you!
FREE 14 DAYS TRIAL